if you're wondering what's murphy's law and/or want to see some of its strange & funny designations, checkout this: some of murphy's law strange designations
today I'm going to list some of murphy's law effects when applied on planes & airports:
- no flight goes in time, except flights for which you come late to the airport.
- if you are late for a flight, the departure will certainly occur from the furthest gate from the registration.
- if you are in advance for a flight, it will be delayed.
- no flight takes off from gate number 1 in any airport of the world.
- if you decided to work a bit during a flight, you will have to undergo turbulences as soon as your pencil touches your sheet of paper.
- if your seat is in the middle row, it's easy to know who will be your neighbors: look over there, the two fattest persons seeking their places …
- only the people having a place close to portholes have to rise to go to the toilet during the flight.
- if there is a baby who cries during all the travel, it is always placed on the seat beside you.