May 23, 2007

is death the worst?

I'm not a philosopher, but some times I have some weird or maybe just stupid thoughts ..

Today it was this one: is death really the worst thing that can happen to anyone?

I was in a car & thought, what if we had an accident, I probably will either die or get paralyzed, then what would be the worst?

I think as many, I would prefer the 2nd option but my point is simply that dead people don't suffer, have you heard about someone unhappy or in pain because dead? maybe worse than death is not death itself but the fear of death ..

people suffer - or are just sad or bored - because of many things, even things causing joy to some might have the contrary effect to others, death - for the dead person of course - in not among those things .. well at least not in this life ..

answer mentioned in post: exclusive: an original & very confusing illusion it's in fact an "audible illusion": a very bad song & performed very badly by a very bad singer ...

0 comments: